Friday, July 9, 2010

My apologies to my readers......

Due to a sudden bombardment of sex sites (mostly from out of country) trying to post comments on a number of blogs, I've been forced to screen comments before allowing them to be posted. I dislike this process and would much prefer to permit your legitimate comments be posted immediately, but I've had to add this security to protect the integrity of the site.

All comments will be reviewed as quickly as possible so they can be posted and shared with other readers.

1 comment:

  1. Oh don't worry Debi.Screening comments is a necessity during these times. I have to screen comments on my blog as well because I have someone posting comments in a foreign language font. I think we will all understand if we don't see our comments immediately. Keep the ideas coming.

    ReplyDelete